We offer an extensive activities programme under the guidance of our activities Coordinator. The activities programme runs 7 days a week and 5 evenings a week. Within the activity programme we offer a diverse range of activities such as a weekly cooking club , weekly coffee club, outings, crafts, exercise programme- both group and 1-1. Many of our younger residents go to supported work based programmes.
Meals are all cooked on site, residents are encouraged to join others in the dining rooms, but they also may choose to have their meals in their rooms.
- A home environment, set in over 9 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens on the outskirts of Invercargill.
- We provide support to a diverse range of people, including intellectual disabilities, physical health disabilities, mental health, and aged care.
- We also welcome enquiries from families that need a break and would like some respite.
- We have dedicated, friendly and experienced staff who take a pride in their work.
- Flexible accommodation with private and spacious rooms
- A diverse activities programme that runs 7 days a week, including an evening programme.
- Home cooked meals prepared on site.
- Connections with local community.